Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator
We are currently accepting resumes for this position.
Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator
Wight & Company, winner of Chicago Tribune’s ‘Best Places to Work’ and a Zweig White ‘Hot Firm’, has a tremendous opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant for our Chicago Office.
We seek an enthusiastic and motivated individual with 7+ years’ experience that will support the Director of our Chicago office as well as manage the day to day operations of the office.
- Manage calendar, email, and extensive network of contacts on a daily basis
- Arrange off-site and on-site meetings and marketing events
- Coordinate all travel for office staff
- Review and process invoices and other related financial reports
- Manage office space and facilities
- Assist in maintaining client and vendor relationships
- Support in marketing efforts including writing and coordinating proposals and presentations
- Track potential client leads, RFQs and RFPs
- Switchboard coverage and general office duties as needed
- Ability to prioritize a diversified workload
- Proactive thinker
- Willingness to change priorities and be open minded to new opportunities quickly
- Shows initiative, diplomacy, and confidentiality in daily actions
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Must possess dynamic organizational, planning and writing skills
- Associates degree or above preferred
- Notary Public a plus
- Sense of humor