We are currently accepting resumes for this position.
Wight & Company, an award winning fully Integrated Design and Delivery firm with offices in Darien and Chicago is looking for an experienced professional to become a key member of our Corporate–Interiors Group in our Chicago office! This professional must have experience with FF&E, planning and production. Candidates should have proven success in the design and/or construction phase services for a range of corporate office and/or light manufacturing projects.
- Providing project leadership and delivery assistance in the early stages of project conception
- Maintaining high-level project involvement during projects
- Planning and design production of Corporate Interiors projects
- Minimum of 3 years of proven professional service experience in the design or construction industry
- College Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or similar field
- Motivated, professional, confident persona and strong communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding and ability to use today’s technology to organize, schedule and plan work - Microsoft Office and CRM knowledge required
- Experience with Architectural Design Programs a plus