Project Manager - Parks & Rec
We are currently accepting resumes for this position.
Project Manager - Parks & Recreation
Wight & Company is a leading integrated delivery Architectural, Engineering and Construction Management firm that has been rated by the Chicago Tribune as one of Chicago’s Top Workplaces! Our mission is to implement projects that holistically embrace sustainable design principles while utilizing Wight’s unique Integrated Delivery Services. We are currently looking for a Project Manager in Architecture whose focus is Parks/Recreation to join our Darien team!
- Management of design projects from concepts through project completion;
- Oversee production detailed design documents and specifications;
- Direct staff Architects on various projects;
- Managing project financials and schedules;
- Attend team and client meetings in-house and on-site for construction projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture;
- 10+ yrs Project Architecture and 5 + yrs Project Management within Parks & Recreation experience required;
- Experience working with construction professionals in a team based approach is needed;
- Good organizational and computer skills;
- Strong communication skills are a must;
- Capable of handling multiple projects;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relations.