Wight & Company is proud to be a current SeaPort-e contractor.
Wight & Company is proud to be a current SeaPort-e contractor. With an integrated team of architecture, engineering, and construction professionals, our staff is approved through the SeaPort-e mechanism to provide services to agencies in need of the following expertise:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Training Support
- Program Support
To download our information package regarding SeaPort-e, please click here.