Site Planning Civil Project Engineer
We are currently accepting resumes for this position.
Site Planning Civil Project Engineer II
Wight & Company is a leading Architectural, Engineering and Construction firm that has been rated by the Chicago Tribune as one of Chicago’s Top Workplaces! Our mission is to implement projects that holistically embrace sustainable design principles. We are currently looking for Civil Engineers to work in our Land Development group on site development projects.
- Preparation of design drawings and specifications under the direction of Professional Engineer
- Perform design calculations for utility designs, Stormwater management, earthwork, grading, erosion control etc. under the direction of a Professional Engineer
- Permitting / Regulatory Reviews
- Quantity and Cost Estimates
- Technical Report Writing
- Work closely with other engineers, architects and project team members to create integrated sustainable solutions
- 3 to 7 years’ experience in Site/Land Development; (3 years’ work experience with Illinois licensed Professional Engineer and the ability to receive PE license within 1 year will also be considered)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience with Stormwater Management modeling required
- Experience with AutoCad Civil 3D required
- LEED AP a plus
- Certifications in Floodplain Management, Erosion Control and other technical certifications a plus