If you thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative culture, then Wight & Company may be the ideal environment for you.
Many people come to Wight and stay. We like that about our employees. We also like what that says about us — Wight is a great place to build a career.
The Wight experience includes:
- Ongoing opportunities to contribute to important projects for exceptional clients
- A dynamic, high-performance work environment that fosters innovation, collaboration, and fun
- A culture that supports teamwork and thoughtful risk taking
- Opportunities to expand your skills and expertise through our Wight.edu system of training, coaching, and knowledge-sharing programs
Current positions include but are not limited to:
- LEAN Leader Project Manager
- Senior Transportation Resident Engineer
- Energy Modeler
- Low Voltage Electrical Engineer
- Marketing Specialist
- Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator – Chicago
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees.
We look forward to getting to learn more about you and your career aspirations.