Happy Earth Week!
Sustainability isn’t just a part of our practice, it’s one of our core values, and we put it into practice in all that we do. This week, we are excited to share our passion for a sustainable future by partnering with SCARCE, Zero Landfill, and GotSneakers to upcycle, recycle, donate, and educate others. We celebrate Earth everyday – won’t you join us?
Monday, April 17, 2023
- After being postponed due to snow (twice), our team finally made it outside for our Frontage Road clean up event.
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- Megan Zack, Chief Sustainability Officer hosted a virtual Town Hall event and discussion focused on Circular Economy.
- As sponsors of the SCARCE Design Challenge, a team from Wight had the pleasure of attending and judging the competition. https://www.scarce.org/sustainable-design/
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- Wight employees competed against one another in a game of Family Feud - Garbage Games (Recycling, Compost, Carbon). Winners received wildflower seeds and local honey.
- Team members at our Chicago office spent some time enjoying fresh air and the beautiful Riverwalk.
Thursday, April 20, 2023
- Wight Garden Club hosted a planting event. Participants worked together to clear out weeds and plant seedlings.