Janet Lougée, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP Vice President, Director of Interiors provided steadfast guidance to her corporate clients during the pandemic and continues to be a resource for the latest knowledge and designs, allowing her clients to create a workplace environment suited to their culture and objectives.
In the February 2023 issue of Floor Focus, Lougée is featured in the article “Trends in Workplace” and discusses aspects of workplace interiors that have evolved into current trends as employers strive to motivate employees to return to the office, including:
- Using flooring to “set the stage” for the look and feel of the space
- Workplace programming to accommodate the varying needs of employees and employers alike
- Biophilia as it relates to healthy spaces, both in the workplace and in the greater environment
- Infusing culture and branding into the designed space and the importance of a sense of identity for employees
- Discerning priorities and tight budgets during economic uncertainty